Appointments and Fees
Adult Hearing Assessment (1 hour) £95
Adult Hearing Assessment with Speech Discrimination (1 hour 30 minutes) £150
Child Hearing Assessment (1 hour) £150
Auditory Brainstem Response (2 hours) £300
Hearing Aid Evaluation (2 hours) £200
Hearing Aid Review (2 hours) £200
Hyperacusis - including earmoulds (1 hour) £200
Otoacoustic Emissions - OAEs (30 minutes) £35
Ear Syringe (30 minutes) £25
Earmoulds (30 minutes) £52 a pair
If you are unable to make an appointment as scheduled please notfy the office. Please be aware that if you arrive more than 15 minutes late to your scheduled appointment, you may be asked to reschedule or your appointment be cut short. There will be a charge of £50 for a broken appointment or cancellation with less than 24 hours' notice for your appointment.
Tips for Booking the Correct Appointment:
- Book hearing assessments for children/adults without hearing aids.
- Book hearing aid evaluations for children/adults with hearing aids who are seeing Chear for the first time.
- Book hearing aid reviews for children/adults who have been fitted/seen previously by Chear.
- The under/over 5 years is a guide only. Children with cognitive delay/complex needs may need to be seen by 2 clinicians.
- If in doubt, book longer time and confirm with a clinician.